Lightning Ridge landholders defend mining access claims
1. This website provides information about the Australian Farmers' Fighting Fund (AFFF) (ABN 77 426 150 054).
3. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the Australian Capital Territory.
4. The AFFF may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
5. Information on this website is of a general nature. The AFFF has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. The information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact the AFFF Secretary as required.
6. If you have any questions please contact us on the details provided on this website.
Liability for loss
7. To the extent permitted by law, the AFFF will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or the AFFF's failure to provide this website. The AFFF does not accept responsibility for the use of, or reliance on, material on or from any website referred to or accessed through this website.
8. All intellectual property and copyright in this website is owned by the AFFF.
9. You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.
10. Except for the use outlined in paragraph 9 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and regulations, no information on this website may be permanently copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, stored, published, displayed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any process and you may not create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the specific written consent of the AFFF.
11. The AFFF is a Trust established by farmers, for farmers. We rely on donations from individuals who may not have a lot of time or money, but who care about Australian agriculture and want to make sure that Australian farmers get a fair go.
12. We rely on donations to support our efforts to protect and promote the interests of Australian farmers. This includes the cost of maintaining a small office. If you donate in support of a particular case, we'll do our best to ensure that your money goes toward the issue you're passionate about.
13. If you want to donate and don't want to use a credit card, you can send a cheque or money order to:
Locked Bag 9
Kingston ACT 2604
Other arrangements can be made by contacting the AFFF Secretary on 02 6269 5666 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Where the context requires, a reference to the AFFF on this page is to be read as reference to the Trustees of the AFFF.